The Results are in…February was a tight race!
The winners worked hard for these TOP Spots…
We saw some amazing things happen this month, including surprise superstars showing up at the last moment to claim their place in the ranks of the High Performers!
The race was close but here’s how the TOP 10 Stack up….
February Top Affiliates:
- Paul Ponna – Moving from #4 last month to #1, Paul truly put in the work in February! Awesome work, Paul.
- Todd Gross – Bumped from his #1 spot in January, Todd always puts on a great show and did not disappoint in February coming in strong at #2. Congratulations, Todd!
- Martin Crumlish – A familiar face in the industry, we are thrilled to see Martin claim the #3 spot this month. Great job, Martin!
- Matt Bush – Fantastic work climbing to the top this month Matt!
- Mario Brown – Constantly churning out great products and killing it as an affiliate, Mario’s unstoppable energy keeps him somewhere on our leaderboard each month. Kudos, Mario!
- Ryan Phillips – While he’s not kicking butt as a Martial Arts Champion, Ryan is busy kicking ass as an affiliate. Way to go, Ryan!
- Syed Akram – Silent and steady, Syed is a strong contender in our Top 10 nearly every month. Congratulations , Syed.
- Ben Murray – Another name we see over and over in our High Performing Affiliates, Ben earned his spot in the Top 10 in February. Congrats, Ben!
- Sam Bakker – Once again, we are not surprised to see Sam in the Top 10. Constantly crushing it, we appreciate you, Sam. Congratulations!
- Jono Armstrong – Holding strong in the Top 10 one more time, Jono continues to impress. Way to Go, Jono!
With a big shout out to the Affiliates who just missed out on the Top 10:
- Promote Labs, Inc
- Joshua Zamora
- Vlad and Stocia
- Alex Weber
- Sorin Asaftei
- Jai Sharma
- Ontarian Hawkins
- Glynn Kosky
February was another great month of launches.
Here’s how the Top Performing Products stacked up:
- Sendiio – Joshua Zamora absolutely slayed February with the launch of Sendiio, a groundbreaking autoresponder that allows You to Profit from the Power of Email, Text & FB Messenger under one central dashboard. Congratulations on being #1 this month, Josh!
- Vidyz – Brett Rutecky and Michael R. Thomas always come through with strong product offerings, and Vidyz did not disappoint. It’s a new video platform made BY Marketers FOR Marketers. Way to go once again, Brett and Mike!
- ChatterPal – Paul Ponna launched on the last day of the month with such success that he landed in the Top 3 Performing Products in February. ChatterPal uses A.I.technology to help grow Your business using Smart Chat Automation & Life-Like 3D-Animation. Incredible, Paul!
- TXTVideo Direct – Jamie Ohler and Dan Cumberland came together to launch this text-to-video product that skyrockets views, leads, and conversions. Great partnership, great product, and great job guys!
- Play Pix – Ben Murray rolled out this Powerful and Flexible Drag/Drop Video Editor that allows you to easily make Pro-Grade Videos that will WOW Your Clients. Solid work, Ben!
Some other products worth a shoutout for February:
- Vidmatrix – Mario Brown
- The S3 Method – Amanda Wray
- ConversioBot – Simon Wood
Keep on crushing it…
Because we are still in Q1 and there’s a long way to go in a big year…
For all the High-Performance Leaders mentioned above, and all the fierce competitors that are hot on their heels for a spot in the Top Ten, JVZoo has a new contest on hand.
$10K is up for grabs!
Current High-Performance Leaders, check your inbox for messages on how YOU can win the $10K.
Everyone else…you have plenty of time to get in the game for your chance to win!
1 Response to "JVZoo’s High Performance Leaders: February 2019"