Videos are powerful.
People are interacting with videos more than ever, and if you haven’t taken action to tap into this powerful marketing strategy, you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
On an average day, Facebook alone generates over 8 million video views.
Not only can video marketing give you more exposure, it can help you connect with your audience in ways that blogs, emails, and social media status updates can’t.
The bottom line is…
People make money with videos every day.
And as an affiliate marketer, you can, too!
So, why haven’t you started to make money with videos yet?
One of the biggest reasons that people don’t take advantage of this marketing strategy is because they are ‘camera shy’.
Does that sound like you?
If it does, you’re in luck, because we’re going to be going over some ways that you CAN make money with videos….
Even if right now you are afraid to get in front of the camera.
Keep reading to learn more.
Game Changing Animation Video Software (Unbelievable Value)
The World’s first video creation software that enables you to produce ANIMATED Explainer videos, in any language, in just minutes.
How To Make Money With Videos Without Stepping In Front Of A Camera
If you absolutely refuse to get in front of the camera, you can still make money with videos.
There are ways around it, but you still may miss out on the connection that viewers are looking for when they watch a video.
However, any video is better than no video at all. So, let’s discuss some of your options.
Screencast Videos – A screencast is basically a video of your computer screen with you providing the narration. This is how a lot of people get started when they are hesitant about being on screen themselves.
You can use this type of video to give an inside look at your member’s area, teach on a particular subject or to do a product review.
Create Animated Videos – There are several products in the JVZoo Marketplace that allow you to create your very own animated videos on any topic or niche and even in your chosen language. These ‘Explainer Videos’ are actually quite popular and even have the potential to go viral on social media. The best thing about this option is that you don’t even need to have the technical knowledge or previous video marketing experience!
Eventually, though, you are really going to want to step in front of the camera.
OK, ‘want to’ might not be the right choice of words…
You know what I mean!
It’s OK if you need to work up to it.
Just don’t toss the idea completely yet.
If you ARE camera-shy, try some of these tips to help you feel more comfortable showing your face to the world.
- Watch other people’s videos. They’re everywhere, so finding them will be easy. Facebook, YouTube, even Instagram. Pay attention to what you like and don’t like about the way they do their videos and incorporate those preferences into your own.
- Practice Practice Practice. You can practice shooting your own videos before you commit to publishing them. The power is yours to hit the ‘delete’ button if you choose.
Practicing will help you feel more comfortable when it comes down to shooting your first publishable video. And it can help you learn where to shoot, how loud to speak, how fast to speak, what areas of your work-space or home have the best lighting, etc.
- Have Someone Else Hold The Camera (or at least stand behind it). It can feel pretty uncomfortable talking to your phone or video camera at first. Talking to a real person can help overcome that unnatural feeling you get when it’s just you and your tripod.
- Remember that you don’t have to be long-winded. When it comes to making videos, shorter is better a lot of the time. Practice making short little videos every day until you feel up to something longer.
- Use notes. You shouldn’t be reading off a script the entire time you’re speaking, but having some notes close by to refer to can keep you from getting off track. Having a bullet list of points you want to hit can help alleviate the fear of drawing a blank in the middle of a video.
- Just be yourself. People love authenticity. You don’t have to be an actor or actress to create a video that will generate leads or sales. You simply need to be real and give valuable information.
- Don’t forget your call to action. Let your viewers know what action to take once they’ve finished watching your video. If you don’t tell them, they won’t know. Send them to your blog, have them fill out a lead capture form, usher them towards a sales page, ask them to subscribe to your YouTube channel… Just make sure to include the directions (your call to action) in your video so they know what the next step is.
So, do you see now that you CAN make money with videos if you choose to?
Whether you choose to be in front of the camera or not, there are options to get you into the world of video marketing.
Being camera-shy isn’t really a problem. What IS a problem is throwing the entire idea of video marketing away without using one of the options mentioned above or attempting to overcome your fear and just do it afraid.
With practice and experience, you might just end up being the next YouTube, Instagram or Facebook sensation!
Concerned about having the right video equipment for video marketing? Check out this post for some simple, cost-effective ideas. Then take a look at these video marketing tools offered by our Premium Users:
1 Response to "YES, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH VIDEOS [EVEN IF YOU’RE CAMERA-SHY]"