In today’s day and age, marketers have to go the extra mile to keep their clients and customers satisfied. People expect more for their money and won’t settle for less. As an online entrepreneur, what are some ways you can improve each individual customer’s overall experience with you? Let’s find out:
- Have A Specific Customer Profile – Knowing exactly who your customer is and what they need is imperative to giving them an excellent customer experience. Knowing exactly who your target market is and what problems they face allows you to create products and services tailored to their individual needs.
- Convey Genuine Concern – When someone is looking for a solution to their problem, one of the most persuasive forms of salesmanship is to convey genuine concern instead of simply ‘going for the sale’. It’s been said time and again that people make purchases from those that they know, like, and trust. Avoid being money-hungry and develop a real interest in helping those who consider your advice and recommendations.
- Share Your Story – Sharing your own personal experiences helps your audience to see you as a real person and not just another ‘marketer’. As they learn about your story, they will be able to relate to your trials and celebrate with you in your successes. This feeling of ‘connection’ will enhance your relationship with your audience and gain their trust, as well as their loyalty.
- Provide Enormous Value – Whether you are promoting your own products and services or are an affiliate for someone else’s, make sure you are delivering exceptional value to your followers. Always over-deliver and leave your followers feeling that they are getting above and beyond their time and money’s worth.
- Offer Several Options – Every customer is different, so providing several different options of product delivery is a great way to cater to their needs. Make your product available in several different formats, such as a written, video, and audio. This way, you will be able to ensure your customer has their preferred method of learning available to them. You should also consider offering different price points which will help those who may not be able to afford higher-ticket items.
- Ask For Feedback – The best way to learn what your clients and customers need is to ask them for feedback. Consider their suggestions and modify your content in ways that will satisfy them. The more you ask, the more answers you’ll get, and the better your presentation and product can become.
Poor customer experience is a key factor in your lack of repeat business from previous customers. Even if you delivered exactly what you promised if accessing the purchase was hard, your website was difficult to navigate, or customer service was lacking, they are not likely to want to do any further business with you. Always remember, when you put the customers’ needs first, you should easily be able to provide them with a superb experience with you, whether they are reading your blog, following you on social media, or purchasing one of your products or services.
Leave a Reply